It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special
Different Specs Of GTR
Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:16 PM
from V Specs to V Spec II and NUR, Nismo and MUR specs
basically just trying to get an idea of the difference in the specs, from the standard R34 GTR to the V-Spec II NUR
what are the differences and what do you get for your money?
Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:19 PM
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R M-Spec Nür in Sri Lanka.
The GT-R reappeared in 1999, with a revised chassis and other updates. The R34 turbos received a ball bearing core. The R34 N1 turbos had a metal exhaust wheel, and ball bearing center section. A 6-speed Getrag gearbox was used. The turbo outlet pipes were changed from cast to formed metal outlets. The intercooler had a temperature probe in the V-spec models.
* GT-R - 2.6 L RB26DETT twin-turbo I6, 332 PS (244 kW, 392 Nm) (advertised as 280)
* GT-R V-Spec - Additional aero parts, brake ventilation ducts, diffuser.
* GT-R V-Spec II - As above + carbon fibre bonnet with NACA duct.
* GT-R N1 - Blueprinted N1 motor, no A/C, no stereo, no rear wiper, basic interior trim. (only 45 made)
* GT-R M-Spec - Leather interior, softer suspension with "Ripple Control" dampers, heated seats.
* GT-R V-Spec II Nür - As above V-Spec II + N1 motor, 300 km/h speedo. (only 750 made)
* GT-R M-Spec Nür - As above M-Spec + N1 motor, 300 km/h speedo. (only 250 made)
* GT-R NISMO R-tune
* GT-R NISMO Z-tune - 2.8 L (bored and stroked) RB26DETT Z2 twin-turbo I6, 500 PS (368 kW, 540 Nm) Z1 and Z2 (Only 20 made)
Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:53 AM
V-Spec N1 (45 built)
R34 GT-R series 2:
V-Spec II N1 (18 built)
M-Spec (no definite figures, but guesstimates are around 300)
M-Spec Nur (approximately 250 built)
V-Spec II Nur (approximately 750 built)
Nismo built the S-tune, R-tune and Z-tune cars. There were 100 UK-Spec ones built with either red or black leather trim and non-HID headlights. Rare colours are any of the Midnight Purples (3 versions released), yellow, red, Silica Blaze (gold), and millennium jade.
Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:25 PM
Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:10 PM
Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:04 PM
so want the V-Spec II NUR... I wish I got the money.
Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:56 AM
Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:32 PM
Some Vspec 2 can be found around $60,000.
Have anyone seen a Original Z Tune in Australia?
Or Have anyone see any Original Z Tune for sale anywhere in the World?
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users