Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Breaks - Hardtuned.net

Breaks 

3 replies to this topic

#1 spudnic

• Car:R32 GTR

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

So a while ago i replaced all my breaks pads and disks, EBC slotted rotors and green stuff pads, as soon as i did they started making a squeezing sounds when ever i put on the break peddel, sounds a little like metal bending or stressing when ever pressure is applied.

what could it be? theres nothign bending at all pads and disks have a shit load of meat left.

#2 Edd-GTR

• Car:1989 BNR32 GTR

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:15 PM

Does it sound like the V8's when they are under braking? It's more than likely just the sound of the pads and rotors. I think it is sexual and will be devo if mine doesn't make that sound :lol: :P

#3 spinning_rotary

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:44 PM

i think this is normal whenever you change brakes. you just need to wear the new pads, and rotors in your case, in. after a while, it should be fine. if not, there's still no harm done to the system, in my opinion. it's just hard stuffs rubbing against one another to generate your braking force.

#4 nammmy1

• Car:BNR32

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Do some hard braking it should get rid of the noise if its auto people tend to ride the brakes and it glazes the pads.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!