Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
[RCBRED] Plates for sale, Anyone interested? VIC - Hardtuned.net

[RCBRED] Plates for sale, Anyone interested? VIC 

1 reply to this topic

#1 blaq-boi

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

Hey guys,
YEARS ago when I had my R32 GTR, I bought the places [RCBRED] which is ment to say Race Bred, In unofficial link with the RB26dett.

Its been sometime now and I dont have the GTR anymore, Despite my vision of oneday owning a R34 GTR and rocking these plates, I dont think the time will come.

Im not sure if anyone would like these plates, But i certainly did and a few people Ive met predict Id be able to get a good price for them, Some say over a grand, Some say a few grand, so without sounding like a douche ill just see what happens.

So anyway to keep with rules.
Any REALISTIC offers over $500 would be taken seriously.
Not sure if this is in the right place

OH and the plates have NEVER been registered to a car, Just on for 1 day for a photoshoot.

Posted Image
^^^ Pic of plates on said photoshoot.

0431242703, Located in melbournes west!

#2 pman

Pooh Bear; Wreckin' porcelain since the 90's.

• Silver Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • Car:RayGay's mum

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Thank god! Someone who isn't trying to cash in on plates. Just saying that I respect how you've delivered this for sale pitch in a mature way with a realistic price so here's a goodluck with sale.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!