Sign in to follow this  
JDM014

any of you from wollongong area?

hey this is simple im from wollongong i made a myspace called illawarranissanowners i got over 200 members but it kinda fizzled out..................

so i was wondering if y'all could just post on this forum if you are from the gong/illawarra and what you drive and if ya keen on hanging out sometime and talking shiz about cars and what not?

i am, get to know me, we can have the sexy time

love at 1st site hahahahahaha

I'm south of wollongong...

kool wel we are having a cruise on the 20th jan meeting in wollongong harbour 10am whatta you say?

bring as many nissans as you can

nissan only club :)

im from there but after readin this you upset me :(

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=279031

sory if i up set anyone but what part up set you? its a pretty big forum now and its changed heaps of times so id like to know what upset you if your fropm the gong then you know what i ment about the cops picking on us!

the imaturity and the way you got angry and so defensive man when youre idea was stupid and giving the cops more reason to target import drivers :(

the imaturity and the way you got angry and so defensive man when youre idea was stupid and giving the cops more reason to target import drivers :(

well sory mate but i think it was a good reason to get upset when i was just belittled by my peers for trying to gather some form of evidence and i dont apreciate nor will i tollerate being singled out and taunted behind the security of a keyboard its bullying and just as bad as the cops i havent dont anything to anyone what happend to the fair go for everyone rule? if the powers that be didnt like what i had to say then they shouldnt have said anything at all or didnt there momma's teach them that?

any way im not out to stoop to there level or chastise you for that matter you drive a nissan and your in my local area so id like to be a freind to anyone that shares any similar interest to me i dont like petty bickering its childish and i dont stand for it so if ya wanna do something one day with our cars

i.e meet up on the 20th of jan and hang out together then id like a chance to hang out and make a new freind.............................................:) peace

Yeah im a yocal........but im picturing that we meet at the harbour in which i must add some people do this religiously, then what, we make our way to North Gate and grab a cheeseburger. Not exaclty the most appealing cruise organised. Is this even a cruise?

Yeah im a yocal........but im picturing that we meet at the harbour in which i must add some people do this religiously, then what, we make our way to North Gate and grab a cheeseburger. Not exaclty the most appealing cruise organised. Is this even a cruise?

How's Kev's Car coming along??

i think you were being immature and you were the one trying to gain common grounds with people to build rapport and make some new friends like you say...

ill be your friend man

i just think its a bad idea to say anything negative towards the authorities on a public forum man

cool cool well as far as a cruise is concerned

the last one we did we had 5 cars we went to cronulla and for a pleasant drive back throu the national park and we stoped at some place that had a beach it was in the bush i forgott the name of it it was fun

the cruise previos to that we 12+ cars and we went up maquarie pass and down to kiamma via jamberoo and stuff it was kinda good

the more cars the merrier this time i think we will just meet in town as a central spot and decide what to do from there maybe go to shellharbour beach or up mt keira or to get a coffee or something ill leave it open that way we can have a mini democracy lol and let majority rule as usual

peace

So who is going?? This topic should be moved to nsw events to get more coverage... I discovered it by accident and it's the first time i've read this part of the forum...

Who's Kev?

Arn't you kev's missus???

well my car aint ready i dont get it back from from the dyno tunners till monday

so i wont be going to my own cruise and i guess no one else will be either so i guess its off ill let you all know what sort of power i make and stuff when i get it back peace sorry for stuff every one around!